Last Updated: 19.92021
If you are a resident of California, please review our CCPA Privacy Notice to learn more regarding the rights that may apply to you under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
We highly recommend that you thoroughly review this Policy before you access our website or use our Services.
We may amend this Policy at our sole discretion and at any time, including if we are required to do so in accordance with applicable law. As such, we recommend that you check back periodically and review this Policy for any amendments that we may have made. Any amendments to this Policy shall be effective upon the publication of the revised Policy on our website. The most recent amendment shall be reflected in the “Last Amended” heading located at the top of this Policy. In the event that we make any changes to this Policy which we believe to be material amendments, we will make our best efforts to provide you with written notification with respect to such material amendment.
The Types of Information That We Collect
When you access the website and use our Services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Non-Personal Information – this type of information includes non-identifiable aggregated information and mainly includes technical information that was transmitted by the user’s device when he or she accessed our website. This type of information cannot be used to identify individual users.
- Personal Information – this type of information includes individually identifiable information (i.e., it can be used to identify individual users).
Please review the table below to help you to understand the types of information that we collect and process via our Website and our Services and what we use them for:
|Type of Information||Our Use|
When you contact us either via email or through our website (i.e., by using our online form) you will be requested to provide us with some of your contact information such as your name and email address.
|We will use your contact information in order to respond to your request and to provide you with any needed information or support. In certain cases we may save the contact history we have with you when we believe that it is necessary for us to do so.|
|Create an Account.
If you choose to create an account via our website you will need to provide us with your name and email address.
|We will use this information to assist you in managing your account.
|Placing an Order
When you choose to purchase one of our Products via our website, you will need to provide us with your full name, address, email address, phone number and payment details (which will be collected and processed by us or our third-party service providers).
|This information will be processed for the purpose of fulfilling you purchase – to send you the Products that you have chosen to purchase and to send you any necessary information with respect to your purchase and its delivery.
If you choose to pay us for a Product via a third-party service provider (e.g., PayPal) such transactions will be governed by the applicable payment processor’s privacy policies and terms which we recommend that you review.
|IP Address, Geographical Location, and Technical Data.
We will process your IP address when you visit our website. Additionally, we will process technical Non-Personal Information including the type of operating system you use, type of browser, language preference, the time and date you access our website, the type of device that you use and your internet service provider.
|We may use this information to track usage statistics and traffic flow related to our website, improve and customize our website and Services and to operate, maintain, protect and manage our website and Services.
If you voluntarily subscribe to our newsletter via our website, you will be requested to provide us with your email address. You will be able unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe option within the body of the applicable email correspondence or by contacting us directly via email.
|We use this information solely in order to provide you with the content that you requested to receive.
It is important to note that, we do not combine Personal Information that you voluntarily provided us, with Non-Personal Information. However, if we do combine Personal Information with Non-Personal Information, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
How We Collect Your Information
We collect some of your information automatically via third party cookies and similar tracking technologies (“Cookies”). “Cookies” are small text files that are placed on your device or browser when you visit our Website.
|Google Analytics||This cookie is used in order to track and analyze the use of our Website and for statistical internal purposes, such as, to know how many users have accessed our Website.||www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners
Please click here for more information regarding our use of Google products.
|Google Ad||This cookie is used for advertising purposes.|
|Google Search Console||This cookie is used in order to track and analyze the use of our Website and for statistical internal purposes, such as, to know how many users have accessed our Website.|
You may be able to disable some Cookies via your device or browser settings however, if you choose to do so, some of the features that are included on our website may not function properly. Please review the following links in order to learn more about how you can disable Cookies with respect to your particular browser: Google Chrome ; FireFox ; Internet Explorer ; Safari ; Edge ; Opera
Who do we share your information with?
We will share your Personal Information under the following situations and circumstances:
- Legal Reasons – We may share your information in order to comply with any applicable law, legal process or governmental request as well as in order to enforce agreements and policies, establish, exercise or defend our rights and the rights of third parties. In addition, we may share your information to prevent or detect illegal activities, wrongdoing, and suspected fraud.
- Service Providers – We may disclose your Personal Information to our service providers so that they can perform certain services on our behalf (for example, courier services). We prohibit such service providers from using your Personal Information for any other purpose other than providing us with the services that we requested.
- Consent – We may share your information with your consent. However, please be aware, that if we do share your information with your consent, such shared information will be subject to the particular third party’s privacy practices which may differ from our practices that are included in this Policy.
- Affiliated Companies – When necessary, we may share your information with our parent company, our subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with the Company (“Affiliated Companies“). We may also share your information, in the event of a corporate transaction (e.g., sale, merger, consolidation, acquisition etc.), provided however, that our Affiliated Companies or acquiring company will be subject to the obligations included in this Policy with respect to your Personal Information;
- CCPA – We may disclose your Personal Information to a third party for a business purpose (as such term is defined under the CCPA). We will enter into a contract with the recipient of such Personal Information when we disclose such information for a business purpose. The contract shall describe the purpose of such disclosure and use of Personal Information and requires the recipient to both keep that Personal Information confidential and not use it for any purpose except for the performance of the contract.
We may share your Non-Personal Information as well as use, disclose or transfer aggregated and processed information to third parties for any purpose in connection with the operation of our business.
We retain the information that we collect only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was initially collected, until a user requests the deletion of his or her information or in the event that we are required to retain it in order to comply with legal, tax and accounting requirements. We will also retain any information that we believe is necessary for us to retain in order to protect our rights and interests, subject to any applicable laws.
Information Security and Transfer
We employ necessary security measures that will assist us in protecting your information from unauthorized access, use, discloser or accidental loss and destruction. It is important to note that, we cannot guarantee to provide all information with 100% guaranteed security and therefore, subject to limitations under applicable laws, we will not be responsible for any unauthorized acts that are beyond our control. We will take reasonable steps to notify you (in the event that we are required to do so under applicable laws) if a security incident occurs that involves your Personal Information.
User’s Rights and Opt Out Controls
The privacy laws in your jurisdiction may provide you with different rights regarding your Personal Information. The following are some of the rights that may apply to you: (i) the right to access your Personal Information that was collected; (ii) the right to have your Personal Information deleted (subject to certain exemptions); (iii) the right to receive a copy of your Personal Information that can easily be ported; (iv) the right to opt-out; and (iv) the right to non-discrimination.
We provide you with the ability to exercise certain choices and controls in connection with our treatment of your Personal Information. Please contact us via email at: [email protected] for more information with respect to your rights and if you wish to exercise any of the rights listed above. Once we receive a request from you, we may ask you to provide us with more information or documentation in order to verify your request. We aim to respond to your verified request without undue delay and in any event according to the time frame set forth under applicable laws. If we require more time to respond to your request, we will inform you of the reasoning behind the extension period and the duration of such period in writing. Our response will also explain the reasons why we are unable to comply with a request, if applicable.
Our Services and our website are not directed at nor are they intended to be used by anyone under the age of twenty one (21). We do not knowingly process or solicit information from children. In the event that we become aware of the fact that we unintentionally processed the Personal Information of an individual who is considered to be a child or is under the age of 16, we will immediately take steps to delete the Personal Information of such individual. We hereby request that anyone under 16 not provide their Personal Information or use our Services. Please contact us immediately at: [email protected] if you believe that we have unintentionally processed the information of someone who is under the age of 16.
Do Not Track Disclosure
This Website does not respond to Do Not Track signals. Please visit: http://www.allaboutdnt.com/ for more information regarding Do Not Track signals.
Please contact us for additional information in connection with our privacy practices, if you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy rights and the Personal Information that we collect, or if you would like to exercise any of the privacy rights included in this Policy at:
blaze USA LLC
1840 S Barrington Ave Apt 2
Los Angeles Ca 90025-5377
We would also like to hear from you if you feel that your privacy was mistreated in anyway or if you believe that you have personally suffered from an attempt to abuse our Website or our Services.